Stingtalk.com - Georgia Tech Sports Message Board  

Go Back   Stingtalk.com - Georgia Tech Sports Message Board > Sports Topics > Football

Old 10-24-2010, 04:27 AM   #1
Nawaab
Helluva Engineer

Default I'm furious right now!

This is bull****. Now way in hell we should be this bad. At this rate, Georgia is going to land another 51-7 on us, and sadly, I'm not exaggerating. What the **** is wrong with these ****ers? We are so fundamentally bad it is disturbing. I've never seen a GT team go from so good to so bad so quick (I was too young to remember 1991). Paul Johnson is ****ing up in his own right. Instead of accepting that we can't take advantage of single coverage no matter how tactically sound it may seem, he continues the futile 15+ yard passes. Bloody brilliant. This is bull****. Let's all burn something. Couches....
Old 10-24-2010, 07:44 AM   #2
MacDaddy2
Helluva Engineer

Default Re: I'm furious right now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawaab View Post
This is bull****. Now way in hell we should be this bad. At this rate, Georgia is going to land another 51-7 on us, and sadly, I'm not exaggerating. What the **** is wrong with these ****ers? We are so fundamentally bad it is disturbing. I've never seen a GT team go from so good to so bad so quick (I was too young to remember 1991). Paul Johnson is ****ing up in his own right. Instead of accepting that we can't take advantage of single coverage no matter how tactically sound it may seem, he continues the futile 15+ yard passes. Bloody brilliant. This is bull****. Let's all burn something. Couches....
Do you feel better now ???
Old 10-24-2010, 07:56 AM   #3
Stinger90
Dodd-like

Quote:
Good thing you weren't around when Bill Lewis took over.
Stinger90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 09:42 AM   #4
GTRules
Dodd-like

Quote:
Lighten up, Francis.

Aunt Jememiah can talk about her pancakes and syrup but otherwise she too can stfu about anything else.

By "B"
GTRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 04:59 PM   #5
Nawaab
Helluva Engineer

And this is why you don't post in the middle of night inebriated right after a loss. This has been a crappy, crappy sports weekend.
Old 10-24-2010, 05:00 PM   #6
Stinger24
Jolly Good Fellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger90 View Post
Stinger24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 05:13 PM   #7
Nawaab
Helluva Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy2 View Post
Do you feel better now ???
Unfortunately not, but as your emoticon suggests, a pint of the devil's nectar did help ease the pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger90 View Post
I can tolerate getting beat when you've given your all and the opponent is just better than you (Iowa). I am disgusted by not giving full effort or beating yourself with the same mistakes over and over again (UGA, Kansas, this weekend, etc...)
Old 10-24-2010, 05:17 PM   #8
gtnc72
Helluva Engineer

Quote:
Instead of accepting that we can't take advantage of single coverage no matter how tactically sound it may seem, he continues the futile 15+ yard passes.
What should he do? Run into an 11-man box? I have no doubt CPJ gets it, and is just as frustrated as we are. Difference is, he's working to fix it.
gtnc72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 05:38 PM   #9
JacketFan77
Dodd-like

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtnc72 View Post
What should he do? Run into an 11-man box? I have no doubt CPJ gets it, and is just as frustrated as we are. Difference is, he's working to fix it.
I'm working to fix it too. I just got off the phone with Dede and she and I are going down to CPJ's office and stopping this crap. Dede is tired of seeing her babies roughed up and I'm just sick of losing ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by EffortWarrior79 View Post
Coach Johnson does indeed drink Cosmopolitans...if by Cosmopolitans, you mean jet fuel and nitroglycerin cocktails.
Quote:
Originally Posted by refrigeratormover View Post
Hey Jeff Schultz, My name is John Davis "go F*ck yourself"
JacketFan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 08:03 PM   #10
artesian jacket
Damn Good Rat

Quote:
Kids today, sigh. Son, it's a good thing you were not around in the late 70s and early 80s. We just did not have any talent in those days. Our guys played hard then but it was a sight to see. Paul Johnson is the right coach for Tech and he will right this ship. Back in the day, it was like there was no light at the end of the tunnel. Be thankful that the future on the Flats is brighter than it has been in quite a while.
artesian jacket is offline   Reply With Quote