Stingtalk.com - Georgia Tech Sports Message Board  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2002, 12:33 AM   #1
Ciret
Damn Good Rat

Default Very Impressive Win

For all the folks that didn't see the game, it was a very impressive display by the "team." These guys are going to be very good by the time January comes around. The guy that impressed me the most was Jarret Jack. He ran the team like someone that had been around for 2 years as opposed to only 1 game. This will be the most important guy to the team this year.

Bosh is the real thing....very smooth and never rushed anything. He lets the game come to him. BJ Elder looked good as well as Marvin Lewis.

The D turned the game around. They had some lapses regarding placement on the floor but I attribute that to being only 2nd game of year. That will be worked out.

The one thing I'd like to see more of is getting the ball inside. We had a decided height advantage and I thought should have tried to pound the ball inside a little more. But what do i know...the guys won a hard fought game against a pretty darn good team.

It's good to have that warm and fuzzy feeling after a great win and Happy Turkey Day to all!

Go Jackets!
Ciret is offline   Reply With Quote