Stingtalk.com - Georgia Tech Sports Message Board  

Go Back   Stingtalk.com - Georgia Tech Sports Message Board > Sports Topics > Football

Old 04-29-2012, 05:50 PM   #61
beej67
Dodd-like

Default Re: Coach Paul Johnson's Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Burdell View Post
Heisman, Alexander and Dodd are also in the 100 win club. Not many schools have three 100-win coaches. Hopefully, CPJ will stick around long enough to give us four. Nobody has four.
I did not know that. Thanks.
Despite spikes in butthurt futures forecasts among the market, it appears that investor fears of an offensive similar to that of a flailing duck have been tempered by strong resurgence of passing. The outlook is stable to start the week.
beej67 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 07:22 PM   #62
GT1992
Dodd-like

Default Re: Coach Paul Johnson's Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestarjacket View Post
Don't want to join jacketups side, but Navy and Hawaii are NOT BCS schools. They are FBS schools. There is a difference.
Do you mean automatic qualifying BCS conference members, because both Navy and Hawaii are eligible for BCS bowls? I do realize you are correct because the FBS is the official designation. However, in the context he used it, I assumed that he meant FBS because I can't name a single successful FBS head coach that we were in the running to get. So if that is the criteria, we wouldn't have a head coach other than someone recycled who had been fired.
GT1992 is offline   Reply With Quote