Stingtalk.com - Georgia Tech Sports Message Board  

Go Back   Stingtalk.com - Georgia Tech Sports Message Board > Sports Topics > Football

Old 04-29-2012, 05:50 PM   #61
beej67
Dodd-like

Default Re: Coach Paul Johnson's Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Burdell View Post
Heisman, Alexander and Dodd are also in the 100 win club. Not many schools have three 100-win coaches. Hopefully, CPJ will stick around long enough to give us four. Nobody has four.
I did not know that. Thanks.
Concur 100&. Where's Chili? Nutts? It's gone from an occasional circle jerk thread to a circle jerk of a few spazoids. Over and over. We don't care about your ignorant cornhole hookups. You're ööös. That's all we need to know. Go away and start your own Nerdtalk board.
beej67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 07:22 PM   #62
GT1992
Dodd-like

Default Re: Coach Paul Johnson's Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestarjacket View Post
Don't want to join jacketups side, but Navy and Hawaii are NOT BCS schools. They are FBS schools. There is a difference.
Do you mean automatic qualifying BCS conference members, because both Navy and Hawaii are eligible for BCS bowls? I do realize you are correct because the FBS is the official designation. However, in the context he used it, I assumed that he meant FBS because I can't name a single successful FBS head coach that we were in the running to get. So if that is the criteria, we wouldn't have a head coach other than someone recycled who had been fired.
GT1992 is offline   Reply With Quote