PDA

View Full Version : if you want to see the NC game, plan on going to the bar if you have ATT.....

law_bee
12-02-2001, 12:29 AM
this is one of the games we would be able to see if ATT wasnt so cheap to pay FSN what everyone else is paying them.

I guess I will be at sidelines at windy hill @6:00. Save me a seat in a good spot if you get there first.

KMCC
12-02-2001, 10:05 PM
I probably won't go to a bar, and since the "Flagship station of the Georgia Tech network" (790 The Zone) uses AA batteries to power it's signal after dark and thus can't be heard in north metro-Atlanta, I guess I'll have to listen on the internet; if at all.

images/icons/mad.gif

tdb
12-06-2001, 04:28 AM
images/icons/mad.gif

The saddest thing about the whole situation is that Georgia Tech students don't even get to see the games since the GT Cable Network is fed by AT&T Broadband.

images/icons/mad.gif

law_bee
12-06-2001, 04:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tdb:
images/icons/mad.gif

The saddest thing about the whole situation is that Georgia Tech students don't even get to see the games since the GT Cable Network is fed by AT&T Broadband.

images/icons/mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

they dont have BARS in atlanta
images/icons/tongue.gif images/icons/tongue.gif images/icons/tongue.gif