PDA

View Full Version : sports memorabilia price question

southendzoneBEE
09-21-2011, 11:50 PM
Anyone know how much a football signed by three super bowl winning quarterbacks would go for?

-Aaron Rodgers
-Kurt Warner
-Brad Johnson

Not going to sell, just wondering. Did some internet research but can't find anything.

And öööö braves, come on.

cyptomcat
09-22-2011, 12:15 AM
several hundred bucks, probably less than a thousand

GTBlazer
09-22-2011, 12:27 AM
A few things though
1. where are the signatures. if they are on the same panel or side of the ball it really helps value.
2. how dark are the signatures? any fading?
3. what are they on? is the ball a decent ball? or is it a cheapy
4. do you have any proof that it's them? it can get costly for you to have to verify it

the market is awful right now for sports memoribilia. I think at best. 150-200$ All three of those guys sign öööö so that decreases value some. they are all still alive and pretty recent--give it time it can increase

If you had three legends-then you may be talking a grand...
Ive been researching--right now you can get a
actual game used NFL ball autographed by aaron for 650 or a bart starr brett favre arron rogers for 1500...
researching ebay a typical rogers football goes for 40-80 dollars--some have buy it nows for 400-but they arent being met.

southendzoneBEE
09-22-2011, 01:08 AM
A few things though
1. where are the signatures. if they are on the same panel or side of the ball it really helps value.
They are all on a white plain side of the ball side by side by side with aaron's bigger signature in the middle
2. how dark are the signatures? any fading?
none at all perfectly visible
3. what are they on? is the ball a decent ball? or is it a cheapy
the ball is a white nfl collector ball made for signatures with one "panel being leather
4. do you have any proof that it's them? it can get costly for you to have to verify it
I have none. I won the original ball in an auction for 200 dollars with aaron's signature on it. took the ball a couple of months later to a FCA dinner that had Brad Johnson and Kurt warner signing autographs. Brad Johnson is family with mark richt somehow and also good friends with fellow FCA leader Kurt warner.

the market is awful right now for sports memoribilia. I think at best. 150-200$ All three of those guys sign öööö so that decreases value some. they are all still alive and pretty recent--give it time it can increase

If you had three legends-then you may be talking a grand...
Ive been researching--right now you can get a
actual game used NFL ball autographed by aaron for 650 or a bart starr brett favre arron rogers for 1500...
researching ebay a typical rogers football goes for 40-80 dollars--some have buy it nows for 400-but they arent being met.

So im guessing like 400 dollars MAYBE

cyptomcat
09-22-2011, 01:22 AM
So im guessing like 400 dollars MAYBE blazer would probably let you have his cup for this. The cup has extreme stingtalk rep and blazer has a huge emotional attachment to the cup, that's 100 bucks right there.

Hobojacket
09-22-2011, 01:41 AM
I have a football signed by CPJ...but is a commemorative Frozen Orange Bowl Ball....so....just bad memories right now. Will be good ones in 30 years though.

GTBlazer
09-22-2011, 02:03 AM
I may bring the mug to the tailgate

thwg
09-22-2011, 05:06 AM
I believe's that's true.

georgiatech22
09-25-2011, 04:04 PM
Anyone know how much a football signed by three super bowl winning quarterbacks would go for?

-Aaron Rodgers
-Kurt Warner
-Brad Johnson

Not going to sell, just wondering. Did some internet research but can't find anything.

And öööö braves, come on.

Brad is currently an assistant football and basketball coach at Prince Avenue Christian School in Bogart. Very nice guy, have had to opportunity to meet and work with him several time.