PDA

View Full Version : U cock bites that want to...

Bogey
03-22-2010, 11:59 AM
get rid of Hewitt are not thinking!! We are a football university, learn to live with it. Brainless left us with a contract that we cannot afford to get out of without jepradizing our football program. It's a fact. And Hewitt is fine for Tech, a great recruiter, a great Tech ambassador, and a nice fellow to represent us. I like the guy. Drad will put some pressure on him to hire the right assistant to coach offense and we will be fine.

Highriser987
03-22-2010, 12:10 PM
ACC basketball is just as big if not bigger than acc football. SEC football rules the roost between the two for the most part.

jeff0106
03-22-2010, 12:10 PM
He is a great ambassador. You know, like that one time he told football players to go play at Miami under Shannon.

Highriser987
03-22-2010, 12:13 PM
He is a great ambassador. You know, like that one time he told football players to go play at Miami under Shannon.

Yeah, what a jerkwad!

And you might also say:

http://i42.tinypic.com/24fmf5u.gif

nvastinger
03-22-2010, 12:19 PM
And Hewitt is fine for Tech, a great recruiter, a great Tech ambassador, and a nice fellow to represent us. I like the guy.Yea, he's really great when he spends all his time twittering about "critics", whining about the media, and blaming everyone and everything but himself for his program's failures.

gth816f
03-22-2010, 12:23 PM
I'm pretty sure we can't really be considered a football school if we can't sell out our homecoming game against the No. 5 team in the nation.

THWG_Nuff Said
03-22-2010, 12:35 PM
get rid of Hewitt are not thinking!! We are a football university, learn to live with it. Brainless left us with a contract that we cannot afford to get out of without jepradizing our football program. It's a fact. And Hewitt is fine for Tech, a great recruiter, a great Tech ambassador, and a nice fellow to represent us. I like the guy. Drad will put some pressure on him to hire the right assistant to coach offense and we will be fine.

A...we're an institute and not a university.
B...we're not a one trick pony and anyfool can look at our heritage and know that.
C...thinking that Hewitt is a fine fit for Tech should get your ass booted from the site. Or atleast get several private messages asking to score some of whatever it is you are on
D...What do you like about the guy? Recruiter, not really because he's not recruiting to build anything, he's in turn recruiting to quick fix. Ambassador and Nice Fellow???? Have you heard or seen any of his comments and actions of late or past? He's a whining lil b_itch.

E: Thanks for playing but I think that if the tribe hasn't spoken they will and you've been voted off slick

Peace

gth816f
03-22-2010, 12:36 PM

We are absolutely a university.

Youngthad
03-22-2010, 12:44 PM
link?

gth816f
03-22-2010, 12:57 PM
link?

Oh god, here we go again. ncjacket should be arriving in a couple posts too. This is the quote being referred to:

“If the top five defensive linemen and the top five offensive linemen in the country went to play for Randy Shannon at Miami and they won a national championship in two years, watch how fast this thing would change,” Hewitt said. “These kids need to say, ‘If my alma mater doesn’t display a record of hiring people who look like me, why should I go and help them?’ ”

surferdave
03-22-2010, 01:02 PM
link?

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9A02E0DC173CF932A15751C1A96E9C8B 63

nedleeds
03-22-2010, 01:19 PM
I sigged it because people ask so much.

dmann
03-22-2010, 01:25 PM
THWG_Nuff[/B]]

Hmm let's see.

university, an institution of learning of the highest level, having a college of liberal arts and a program of graduate studies together with several professional schools, as of theology, law, medicine, and engineering, and authorized to confer both undergraduate and graduate degrees.

So yes "technically" we are an university. So don't get bend out of shape because someone refers to the school as an university. We may have "Institute" in the name of the school, but we are also a university by definition.

BarrelORum
03-22-2010, 01:34 PM

No, we are a university that calls itself an Institute.

Allen Koholic
03-22-2010, 01:36 PM
Bravo on the successful troll.

THWG_Nuff Said
03-22-2010, 02:10 PM
No, we are a university that calls itself an Institute.

Whatever you say Dean Wormer

THWG_Nuff Said
03-22-2010, 02:15 PM
Hmm let's see.

university, an institution of learning of the highest level, having a college of liberal arts and a program of graduate studies together with several professional schools, as of theology, law, medicine, and engineering, and authorized to confer both undergraduate and graduate degrees.

So yes "technically" we are an university. So don't get bend out of shape because someone refers to the school as an university. We may have "Institute" in the name of the school, but we are also a university by definition.

What is the point of this thread? To discuss the differences in how are name reads

Jesus, I was just stating the obvious

My bad if someone was offended but I think you're accurate but only technically

The press, the school, etc refer to us as the Georgia Institute of Technology.....not the University of Georgia Institute of Technology

It is what it is......you wanna look up the definition of Institute? It's from the latin root of instituere meaning build, create, raise, or educate

Get a life for god's sake