PDA

View Full Version : Injury Report

#1stinga6
11-03-2008, 12:20 PM
I know its early in the week but does anybody know anything about Nesbitt's status? Reid? JWD? Reese? Dems we need your info!

hiveredtech
11-03-2008, 12:33 PM
I know its early in the week but does anybody know anything about Nesbitt's status? Reid? JWD? Reese? Dems we need your info!

Waht I heard:

Reese will play
Word, Nesbitt, and Frierson will be questionable
DBrown, QKelly, and Melton are out

Lots of dinged up OL's and skill players will play.

RamblinPeck
11-03-2008, 12:36 PM
Ouch, would really be good to have Nesbitt there, as good as Jaybo is, and I'd feel alot better having Jahi back agianst UNC.

76tornados
11-03-2008, 12:38 PM
We are in trouble w/out Nesbitt. UNC is very fast like FSU was.

demjackets
11-03-2008, 12:49 PM
Josh is going to do everything possible to be out on the field Saturday. We won't know more till how he feels Thursday. He needs to be able to practice by Thursday. Early in the week he will be resting it.

Nique is playing. Jahi is trying to get ready. He will be close, might have to wait for Miami game though.

Wreck02
11-03-2008, 12:57 PM
Thanks, Dem!!!

Hopefully a miracle will happen and Nesbitt/ Jahi will both be ready to go.

hiveredtech
11-03-2008, 04:38 PM
As I put up top...Reese will play Saturday.

Brown and Melton will not....Brown will likely be back for Miami. QKelly is likely out for the season at least.

However, it appears Jahi will not play either...and may not play until UGA.

Nesbitt is still questionable but not looking good...even though the AJC is dangling the carrot.

For example, Kyle Orton of the Chicago Bears is out 4 weeks with a high ankle sprain. You just never know as there are varying degrees of them...obviosly Orton's being worse case.