PDA

View Full Version : Sobering thought

AlaGold
12-07-2007, 11:53 AM
a friend pointed out to me that Causey is the only guy on the team that looks like he knows on Offense AND Defense what is doing and should be doing (even though many times he can't get it done physically)--------he is also the only player who didn't come up in the PH system .hmmmmm...

Yellow_Jacket
12-07-2007, 12:32 PM
Numerous times over the duration of every game, our players are just roaming around the court like a bunch of stray farm animals. I think CPH calls timeouts to set up turnovers, not plays. I'm beyond frustrated already and at the rate we're going, we better have money left over from hiring a new football coach because a new basketball coach may be on the way!

olgoldandwhite
12-07-2007, 01:23 PM
Yes sir on all counts. The system is either too complicated or our players do not have the BB knowledge and background to pick it up.

Yellow_Jacket
12-07-2007, 01:33 PM
Yes sir on all counts. The system is either too complicated or our players do not have the BB knowledge and background to pick it up.

I didn't realize CPH did individual instruction with the players until I read that on this forum. Now I know why we have 5 guys on the court running 5 different plays!

nedleeds
12-07-2007, 01:45 PM
Numerous times over the duration of every game, our players are just roaming around the court like a bunch of stray farm animals.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!

:biggthumpup:

techjacket
12-07-2007, 01:51 PM
I don't know a whole lot about bball but in watching the Georgia State game the other night we certainly seem to play a lot better when Causey is in the game.